Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Расширенный поиск  

Новости:

Автор Тема: Румыния 100 лей посвященные 100-летию Великого союза  (Прочитано 1718 раз)

Landser

• Модератор
  • Старейшина форума
  • Отзывы +374/-0
  • Наши дети - наше будущее
    • Просмотр профиля

Румыния 100 лей посвященные  100-летию Великого союза
Национальный банк Румынии в пресс-релизе от 29 ноября 2018 информирует о выпуске в обращение памятной банкноты в 100 лей посвященной 100-летию Великого союза.
Тираж 10000 шт
Цена продажи 150 лей
Размер 147 x 82 mm
Банкнота полимерная

Landser

• Модератор
  • Старейшина форума
  • Отзывы +374/-0
  • Наши дети - наше будущее
    • Просмотр профиля

Commemorative collector banknote dedicated to the anniversary of 100 years since the Great Union on 1 December 1918
Pursuant to the provisions of Law No. 312/2004 on the Statute of the National Bank of Romania, as of 1 December 2018, the National Bank of Romania will put into circulation, for numismatic purposes, a commemorative collector banknote with face value of lei 100 dedicated to the anniversary of 100 years since the Great Union on 1 December 1918.

The banknote has the following characteristics:

size: 147 x 82 mm, with ±1 mm tolerance;
prevailing colour: blue;
polymer substrate, printed in plane/relief mixed technique; and
complex transparent window.
The obverse of the banknote shows the following representative graphical elements: on the right side, the portraits of King Ferdinand I and Queen Maria; below, on two lines, their names and life spans, namely “REGELE FERDINAND I 1865-1927” and “REGINA MARIA 1875-1938”. In the central area, an image depicting the Great National Assembly in Alba Iulia, on 1 December 1918.

The obverse also shows: the coat of arms of Romania, in the upper left part, the name of the issuing central bank “BANCA NA?IONAL? A ROM?NIEI”, in the upper part horizontally, and below, the NBR logo in a medallion and, further down, the years “1918-2018”. The face value is printed four times, as follows: in the lower left corner, horizontally, in figures, “100”; in the lower central area, in letters, on two lines, “LEI UNA SUT?”; in the lower right corner, vertically, in letters, “UNA SUT? LEI” and in the upper right corner, vertically, in figures, “100”.

The signatures of the Governor and the Chief Cashier are printed in the central area, above the face value in letters.

The date of putting the banknote into circulation, i.e. “1 decembrie 2018”, is printed vertically, on the right side.

The reverse of the banknote features the arrival of the royal cortege in Bucharest, on 1 December 1918, and part of the mace of King Ferdinand I, together with four women in folk costumes typical of each united Romanian province: Bessarabia, Romania, Transylvania and Bukovina.

Below is the text “FALSIFICAREA ACESTOR BILETE SE PEDEPSE?TE CONFORM LEGILOR” (Forgery is punished according to the law).

The name of the issuing central bank “BANCA NA?IONAL? A ROM?NIEI” is placed in the upper part, horizontally, and the NBR logo is printed in the upper right corner and in the lower left corner. The face value is printed as follows: vertically, in the upper left corner, and horizontally, in the lower right corner in figures, “100” and horizontally, in the lower left corner in letters, “UNA SUT? LEI”.

The serial number of the banknote is printed in letters and figures, in red and black ink, as follows: on the left side, horizontally, in red ink, with fonts of ascending height and on the right side, vertically, in black ink.

As protection against forgery, the banknote includes the following security features for the public:

Security features in the polymer substrate:
complex transparent window, vertically, featuring the portraits of King Ferdinand I and Queen Maria, the text “ROM?NIA”, a band of variable colour and a security feature visible when held against the light, which appears in the middle of the stylised flower;
watermark (part of the mace of King Ferdinand I and the NBR logo), placed on the left side of the obverse, visible when the note is held up to the light;
the text “ROM?NIA 100” on the edges of the transparent window;
microtext on the magnetic security thread, in negative: “1 DECEMBRIE 1918 1 DECEMBRIE 2018”.
Security features added via printing:
raised print, detectable by touch:
on the obverse: the portraits of King Ferdinand I and Queen Maria, the image depicting the Great National Assembly in Alba Iulia, on 1 December 1918, the coat of arms of Romania, the name of the issuing central bank “BANCA NA?IONAL? A ROM?NIEI”, the NBR logo in a medallion, the face value in figures and letters, and the embossed feature “100” in the transparent window;
on the reverse: part of the mace of King Ferdinand I, the name of the issuing central bank, the NBR logo, the face value in figures and letters, and the rectangle with the NBR logo;
special ink shifting from golden to green when the banknote is tilted, on the obverse, on two lines, the text “LEI UNA SUT?”;
latent image on the reverse, below the image of the mace of King Ferdinand I, the face value “100” becoming visible when the banknote is tilted;
superposed image depicting part of the “Mihai Viteazul” Military Order, which was introduced by King Ferdinand I in recognition of the acts of bravery during World War I. Parts of this are shown on both obverse and reverse, and the superposition becomes visible when the note is held up to the light.
laser micro-perforations: the face value “100” placed vertically, in the central area.
This numismatic issue has 10,000 banknotes.

The commemorative collector banknote with face value of lei 100 dedicated to the anniversary of 100 years since the Great Union on 1 December 1918 comes with a leaflet.

The selling price of the commemorative collector banknote launched to mark 100 years since the Great Union on 1 December 1918 is lei 150 – VAT excluded –, including the leaflet.

The commemorative collector banknote with face value of lei 100 dedicated to the anniversary of 100 years since the Great Union on 1 December 1918 is legal tender on the territory of Romania.

The commemorative collector banknote with face value of lei 100 dedicated to the anniversary of 100 years since the Great Union on 1 December 1918 will be put into circulation, for numismatic purposes, through the regional branches of the National Bank of Romania in Bucharest, Cluj-Napoca, Ia?i and Timi?oara.

san4es

• Постоялец
  • Отзывы +75/-0
    • Просмотр профиля

100-летию Великого Союза 1 декабря 1918 года (присоединения к Румынии Северной Буковины и Бессарабии)
Помните, что деньги обладают способностью размножаться.
Бенджамин Франклин